25.8.06

What do you think ?

Dear all,

I would like to share my ideas about many questions follow this :

1. What do you like best about living in your country ?
- For me, I think I like best is the Thailand's culture. Because of it's very unique and different from other countries such as Songkran's Day that almost Thai people will go out to visit their parents or kindred and splash the water with other people so funny.

2. What would you miss if you lived abroad ?
- I agree with almost people on the blog. I miss thai foods very much if I'll go to abroad. Because of Thai foods have variety taste and delicious. Especially Som Tam that made from papaya mix with other ingredients such as chilli, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, etc. is very popular and well known also Thai people and foreigners.

3. Do you know any foreigners living in your country?
- Yes, I do. He is my leader at the company and another one is my english teacher .

4. What do they like about it ?
- I think they like Thai food and Thai people.

5. What do they find different?
- I think they'll be find culture that different between each other countries also working and living.

JOH




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home