18.8.06

Differences between English and American people

I 've never been to England and U.S.A. So some of my opinions may not be true.^^
I agree with P'pank about movies. I think Thai people are more interested in American movies than English movies. Americans movies have many style and a lot of kind movie. But English movies are not popular in Thailand. I don't have idea about English movies. Maybe English movies are better than American movies.
I think English people are more polite than American people. In American movies people always use rude words. But American people speak more slowly than English people.
English and American people sometimes use different words which mean the same things. For example, Americans use "apartment" meaning "flat" in English.
Some words are spelled differently. For instance, Americans spell "center" while the English spell "centre". Americans spell "color" but the English spell "colour".

Mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home