19.8.06

What Are Differences Between English & American People?

Hi everyone,

I don't have many ideas of this question even though my school have many foreign teachers, I still don't know who is British and who is American. But I have learnt some differences from my experience that

1. Vocabulary : There are some vocabularies that have the same meaning but that words have similar spelling and some of that words have different spelling for example the word "color" and "colour" and the word "philosopher's stone" and "sorcerer's stone" that we found in Harry Potter first book.

2. Sport : In the word "Football", for British it means football that we've already known but if it for American, it means "Rugby" or it's called "American Football". In the same way, the word football that we've known for American it's "Soccer".

That all of my ideas. Bye Bye.
PuN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home