10.8.06

introduce myself

My name's Grid klomchum.My nick name is Go,I don't have any brothers and sisters.My family live in Bangkok, a capital of Thailand. I graduated from CRMA.(Chulachomklao Royal Military Academy) in Signal Engineering.Now I work at 9 Signal Battalion in 9 Infantry Division,my work is suport about communication system in field of wire and radio relay for the Division . 9 Infantry Division is located in Kanchanaburi, the most favorite travelling province in Thailand, Kanchanaburi has very bautiful view of forest,mountain,river and waterfall that I love it so much ,but it's very difficult for signal communication because the terrain is interupt signal radio.Next year I will come back to work in Signal Department Bangkok ,I shuld to improve my english skill for work and for more education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home