10.8.06

Hello all,

I've done the homework 3-5 last night. My openion for 3 question are:

What can animals do that people can't?
-I think that the animals can communicate with the other animals in many different ways depend on the kinds of animals.And it's similar with the human's communicate.For me the people can copy the sound of animals but can't understand what does that sound means?

How do you like to communicate?
-I like communicate by face to face,I think it's easiest to understand because sometimes if you don't understand and you don't know "How to speak?" you can use write or painting for help.

What is happening in information technology now?
-I think that the information technology,It's moving very fast.We can found the new technology everyday

Jeab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home