5.8.06

What do you think?

Hello all,

good class today - very pleased teacher. I hope you feel similarly.
After you've done the reading (p11) finish off the questions 3 - 5 and then get to the "what do you think?" section. Post your thoughts and ideas here.

What can animals do that people can't? (thinking about communication - not just ability!!)
How do you like to communicate?
What is happening in information technology now?

I want you to post your thoughts and react to your fellow students ideas. Here are a few language ideas you might use to disagree:

Actually...
For me...
I'm not sure...

there are many more, can you use some on here?

To agree:

Absolutely...
For sure...
Totally...
I agree with...

see if you can use these and some of your own expressions

good luck with your homework...Remember to use I think, and also remember these are only opinions, don't get upset or stressed, let's keep our cool!

cheers,
Ed

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Ed .I am Green.. i am sorry .i cannot post on to website..i have forgotten this password .i think i write introduce myself in post on comment..It 's okay ?
Hi everybody,I am Green.I am 17 years old.I study at Kheme Siri Memorial School.i have two sisters.Moreover,there are 7 persons in my family ,include my sisters ...My younger sister's name is Guey..She is 14 years old.She is a clever girl.She learns British like me ,class teen.About my youngest sister 's name is Gloy.She is sometimes a naughty girl and a big mouth kid.She is 9 years old.We study at same school.And then, about me. I want to be a supermodel , a decorator and actress.It is ideal dream.But there is several thing ,i want to do for example,learn English language more, practice it and will go abroad...Okay i think it may make everyone understand my life...Okay Bye BYe
Green

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like to help me?
Helping copy this passage and post on to website...or anything you do and it is a good result.i am really sorry again...it is my fault .....SORRYYYY
Okay Thank you for everything
Green
Thank you so much

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home