29.9.06

Some Questions ???

Last week I went to Swensen ice-cream shop with my daughter. When I read a board about their shop that the headline is "Ice Cream is My Life", there was a sentence that I felt it maybe not correct in grammatical or in the feeling. That sentence is "Customers must have agreed because today Swensen's is enjoyed not only in San Francisco, but around the world."
In grammatical, I think it should be "All customers have agreed..."
And in my feeling, I think its chocolate ice-cream is very bitter. I like sweet and soft taste of chocolate. So I totally disagree!

And another question is about a word in action movies. When a leader shouts out load to his team, he says "Understood?". But in some movies he says "Understand?". What is the right one that we should use?

Pank.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Ice cream is ice cream.
I like ice cream.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P'pank have an attitude diffarent from me..I think Ice -cream is my life ..sometime may be true..when you are hungry...

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swensen's is very good taste ice-cream.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like chocolate ice cream same to you and I argee with Swensen that use the topic "Ice cream is my life"
About understand and understood I think it use depend on tense.

Go

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like dark chocolate,it has bitter and sweet.

Jeab.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home