23.9.06

Lat week at Ubon ratchathani

Dear All,

Last week, I have working at Ubonracthani. I have traveled by plane from Bangkok to Ubon ratchathani on monday. I have big task about business review from MD and management team from Europe. They was arrived to thailand on sunday and was going to Ubonratchathai on tuesday. The fisrt priority, I have preparation about business review and provide market.When they was arrived on the morning. We have break fast at "Sawadee Morning". This resturenat have famous in "fried Egg with ham and shredded " as same as American breakfast but they have served a flying pan. And then I have presentation about Northeast business review update August 2006 to all. Overall markat situation have have good trend and good performance to execution in market that we have No.1 in market share. We have agreement to keep and maintain no.1 in 2007. After , we have discussion about business then we are going to Srisaket province so we have market visit and visit stores. In the evening, we have dinner at chinese resturent. Nex day , we have goes to Hospital as so visited doctor and nurse. The hospital have co operation with my company such as brest feeding , moter class, training and development mother and child. In the evening , they travel back to Bangkok and I have relaxing after working hard.


BR,
Toei
Anusart S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home