20.9.06

Thailand

Hello all,

Last night,My friend called to me when I was watching a movie and she told me a news about Thailand's politics.I changed to the other channel to listening the details and it saids that the soliders were controling a few area (radio station,TV station).And had 2 groups of soliders who wear the difference clothes.I went out from my home to my office normally.when I was crossing Sathorn Bridge I saw the soliders were holding the gun and put the yellow fabric on their gun.I saw a man asked a solider that "What happened?" the solider answered him "nothing"

I'm waiting to see the other posts.

Jeab.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened in your country's politic? Even though it had occured anything, BE AWARE.

PuN

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home