23.9.06

My week

On Wednesday, when I was sleeping, my friend called me and told me about the military coup. At first I didn’t believe her, but it was true. My friend told me that there was no school. I was disappointed because I had exams. I didn’t want to have exams after class next week. I went to my friend’s house. We studied for the exam and listened to music. I felt lazy and I thought it was good that I didn’t have to go to school. However, I had to go to school on Thursday because there was no violence. Everybody talked about the military coup. Although most people have agreed with it, I disagree with them. I think it’s undemocratic. Some countries are disappointed with the military action. I hope that we will be back to normality soon.


Mind

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the sentence about "..there was no school." It should be the school was closed.
Pank.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Thai politic should be better than this after the coup is done.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home