16.9.06

Good story

good story


Sawaddee krab,
Last saturday , we has study about past tense. Ed. gave homework abu past tense for all. Today, I would like to share about someting in my heart. Everyone has good story in life but someone has bad story. I will share about good story about the king thailand. I have proud the king because he is the best father of thailand and good model in life . I have been an audience of the king at University. I was good feeling when I saw him and he was smiled and show hand. I was trying to closely the king but I can't because many people audience the king. However, It's good story in my life that I have ever been saw and closely the king of thailand. He is the king if the world.

Long life the King

ทรงพระเจริญ

Best regards,
Toei
Anusart Sathongvian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home